730 South 6th Street
The Blue Valley Campground is open from April 1st through November 1st. There are NO RESERVATIONS for camping, it is on a first come basis. There is a 14 day maximum stay limit.
Payment can be made using the envelopes and drop box found at the campground.
- $10.00 per night for campers
- $7.00 per night for tents
- $7.00 per night for campers or tents for senior citizens (65 or older)
- 16 crushed rock pads with electrical hook-ups (120 Volt, 30 Amp). The length of the pads will accommodate a Class A Motor Home.
- Portable handicapped accessible restroom (no shower facilities)
- Water hydrant for fresh water fill
- Dump station
- Playground equipment, grills, and picnic tables